LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), of July 11, the following are the general data of this website: The ownership of this website, www.periscopik.com, (hereinafter, website) is the ownership of: Héctor Seguer Terré, with NIF: 44991838C, and the contact email is [email protected]
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the conditions: the website
The purpose of these general conditions of use (hereinafter, the conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the website.
For these purposes, a web site shall be understood as: the external appearance of the display interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements incorporated both in the view interfaces in the navigation tree (hereinafter, the contents) and all those services or resources in Periscopik reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, a presentation and configuration of the website and the contents and services that may be incorporated into it.
The user acknowledges and accepts that, at any time, Periscopik may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of the elements found on the website or access it.
Access to the website by the user is free and, as a general rule, is free without the user having to give any consideration to be able to enjoy, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Provider Access that the user has contracted.
The use of any of the contents or services of the website can be made through the subscription or prior registration of the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website confers the condition of user, for which it is accepted, since the navigation of the website begins, all the conditions set forth in it, as well as the subsequent modifications seves, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the user is advised to read them every time he visits the website.
The Periscopik website offers a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for making correct use of the website.
This responsibility extends to:
- The use of the information, contents and / or services and data offered by Periscopik without being contrary to the provisions of these conditions, to the law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may cause damage to the rights of third parties or the operation of the website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms extended by Periscopik for access to certain content or services offered by the website.
In any case, the user will immediately notify Periscopik of any event that allows the misuse of the information registered in these forms, such as, among others, theft, loss or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
The mere access to this website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Periscopik and the user. Always in accordance with current legislation, this website of Periscopik is aimed at all persons, regardless of age, who can access and/or browse the pages of the website.
3. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
We do not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, nor of the contents or services. Periscopik will make every effort to function properly for the website, however it is not responsible for or guarantees that access to this website is not uninterrupted or error-free.
It is also not responsible or guarantees that the contents or software that can be accessed through this website, are error-free or cause damage to the user’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall Periscopik be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from access, browsing and use of the website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Periscopik is not responsible for any damage or harm that may be caused to users due to the improper use of this website. In particular, telecommunications is not responsible in any way for falls, changes, failures or defects that may occur.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, Periscopik undertakes to adopt the following technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the E-Eclamentoon of the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Periscopik is: Héctor Seguer Terré, with NIF: 44991838C (hereinafter also responsible for the treatment). Contact Email: [email protected]periscopik.com
Personal Data Record
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Periscopik through the forms included in its pages will be incorporated and treated in our files in order to facilitate, accelerate and fulfill the commitments established between Periscopik and the user or the maintenance of the part that is established in the forms that fill it out, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times, after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of truthfulness: personal data must be accurate and will always be updated.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the user is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of Proactive Responsibility: the controller shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Periscopik are only identification data. Under no circumstances will special categories of personal data be processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Periscopik undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose.
Users shall have the right to revoke their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as possible. As a rule, the withdrawal of consent does not determine the use of the website.
Sometimes in which the user has or can provide their data through the consultation forms, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, we will inform you if the completion of any of them is mandatory necessary for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Periscopik in order to help, expedite and easily fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that are filled out or assist a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of Periscopik, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies or to adapt the contents offered to the user, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be kept for the minimum time necessary for the purpose of its treatment and, in any case, only until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The user’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, if not for any reason, the user will be informed of the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, they may only grant their consent to the processing of their personal data as a legal form of Periscopik. In the case of a child under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and the treatment will only be considered legal to the extent that they have authorized them.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Periscopik undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid the accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration of the personal data transmitted, stored or processed, or of unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate that guarantees that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the user, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, as Periscopik can not guarantee the impregnableness of the Internet and the total absence of hackers or other persons who are in a fraudulent access to personal data, the responsible undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that involves a high risk to the rights and freedoms of Article 4 of the GDPR, Personal data breach means any breach of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as a shareholder by the Responsible, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to the user’ accesses the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has in Periscopik and, therefore, can exercise against the person responsible the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the user to obtain confirmation of whether Periscopik is processing your personal data and, if so, obtaining information about your specific personal data and the processing that Periscopik has carried out or performs, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of these data and the recipients of the communications made or provided thereof.
- Right of rectification: The right of the user to modify their personal data that are inaccurate, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the user, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their data.
- Right to restriction of processing: it is the user’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the veracity of his personal data; The processing is illegal; The person in charge no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs them for claims; And when the user objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and measured format, and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically possible, the controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to prevent the processing of them by Periscopik.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The right of the user not to be subject to an individualized resolution based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
In this way, the user can exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the person responsible for the reference “RGPD-www.periscopik.com”,specifying:
- Name, user surname and copy of ID.
- In those cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify yourself through the same channels as the person representing the user, as well as the document that accredits the representation.
- A photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in the right that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you wish to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document certifying your application.
This request and any other attachments can be sent to the following email: [email protected]periscopik.com
Links to third-party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites to Periscopik, and are therefore not operated by Periscopik.
The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in which their personal data are processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the state with which they usually reside, in their place of work or at the site of alleged infringement.
In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
The user is advised to check this page periodically to keep abrealy of the latest changes or updates.
5. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user – on the different devices that you can use to browse – so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server will read. Cookies facilitate navigation and do not damage the browsing device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for the collection of information related to the preferences determined by the user during his visit to the website in order to recognize him as a user, and personalize his experience and use of the website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages visited, the time you have been on the website and the sites visited before and after it.
These cookies are sent to the user’s computer or device and are managed exclusively by Periscopik for the best functioning of the website.
The information collected is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and user experience.
These cookies allow the user to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the website and adapt the contents to offer content that can be adapted to their preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Periscopik with the services requested by them to improve the website and the user experience when browsing the website.
The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, i.e. how the user interacts with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the site accessed by the IP address from which the user accesses, the number of users accessing the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of the visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which this information is made is used to improve the website, and detect new needs to offer users optimal quality.
In any case, information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the website without identifying individual users.
Disable, reject and delete cookies
The user can deactivate, reject and delete cookies, in whole or in part, installed on his device through the settings of his browser (among which are, for example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer). In this sense, the procedures for rejecting and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Consequently, the user must resort to the instructions provided by the Internet browser used.
6. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Periscopik website makes or may make available to users means of link (for example, but not limited to, links, banners, buttons and search engines that allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties). The purpose of installing these links, directories and search engines on the website is to provide users with search and access to the information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, an invitation to make a visit.
The products and/or services available on these linked sites are offered or marketed by third parties or through a third party.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, legality, validity or of the sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
In no case is the content of other websites reviewed or controlled, nor does it approve, examine or own the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing on those linked sites.
Periscopik does not assume any responsibility for damages that may be caused by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Periscopik and / or linked to this website.
The user or third party who makes a hyperlink to a website outside of a website of the Periscopik website will know that:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the contents and / or services of the website without the express authorization of Periscopikis prohibited.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect statements are not allowed on the Periscopikwebsite, nor about the contents and / or services thereof.
- With the exception of the hyperlink, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Periscopik.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Periscopik and the owner of the web page from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Periscopik of the contents, services and / or activities offered on this website, and vice versa.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Periscopik himself is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, among others, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, software necessary for operation, access and use, etc.).
Therefore, they will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to both Spanish and EU legislation in this area, as well as international legislation related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved.
In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and communicate publicly, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Periscopik.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Periscopik.
You can view the elements of the website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is exclusively for your personal use. However, the user may not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protective device or security system that has been installed on the website.
In the event that the user or third party considers that any of the contents of the website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he must immediately notify Periscopik through the contact details of the General Information section of the general conditions of use of this legal notice.
8. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Periscopik reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that they deem appropriate for the misuse of the website and its contents, or for breach of conditions.
The relationship between the user and Periscopik will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory.
If any dispute arises with respect to the interpretation and/or application of these terms, the Parties shall submit their disputes to ordinary jurisdiction to submit the relevant judges and tribunals.
Last modified: September 13, 2020